Friday, November 5, 2010

Ignorance, insensitive or just a man?

Why did I look at the polo tennis shoes for him and a matching pair for me? He originally said he didn't want to buy them because they were $80. I figured since I had been paid for the website design I would buy them for him and get a pair for me @ 1/2 price. Since I wasn't sure of the size I waited and lo and behold he had already bought them- for himself. I looked for cologne, wasn't sure of the Drakkar since he stated before that he wasn't thrilled about it. So I bought what he always said he liked - Wild Country set, Black Suede set, and Perceive. I put them on the bed - he looked and said,"What is all this? Did you buy this? How much was it?" (and the kicker) "You should have asked first..............But thank you." And the WHOLE box ends up under the sink. Why? Why? and Why? Maybe it's because I originally bought him embroidered handkerchiefs from Ross which only cost $4. But I only bought them cause they had "B" - not because of the price.

Flowers bought on-line 10/20. I didn't buy them, why did he and for whom? And if he did buy them for a funeral, why did he ask me 2 days later to order for another funeral?

Feelings definitely hurt.

No comments: